Benefits of Babywearing
- Eases transition from womb to world. 9 months in 9 months out...
- Babywearing helps babies feel safe and secure Worn babies cried 40-50% less than babies who are not worn
- Babywearing is convenient for outings. Wearing your baby eliminates the need to lug around a heavy awkward stroller.
- Babywearing encourages language development. Placing baby on the level of adult conversation and eye contact is a perfect spot for learning
- Promotes bonding with your baby. Allows you to satisfy your babies need for human contact.
- Keeps your hands free. Seriously Hands Free you are able to care for older children and do things like grocery shopping.
- Reinforces parenting skills. When you become more in tune with your baby you become confident in your parenting skills.
- Makes breast feeding easier. A nursing mother is able to breast feed discreetly with the use of a baby carrier
- Keeps your baby safe and secure. Keeps your baby close to mom away from the dangers in the world.
- Helps put your baby to sleep.
Some Benefits that I have experienced first hand from Babywearing
Keeping baby safe and secure.. I am not particularity fond of having strangers touch Aiden.. In a carrier I am able to keep him away from baby loving strangers.. There are soo many germs that it is calming to know that I am able to keep them away from Aiden
Bonding, I am more in tuned to Aiden than any of my other children and I credit this to babywearing. I know his cues and am able to soothe him in a moment.
What benefits have you seen first hand from wearing your baby?
Wear Your Babies