I feel like I have been doing great with this challenge. I am so freaking serious about loosing this weight and being able to run and play with my boys..
What I have accomplished this week..
- Being more aware of food labels.. one thing that has bothered me since New years Eve.. The do not post nutritional labels on alcohol beverages.. seriously.. I had a few drinks to ring in the new year.. Mikes Hard Lemonade X 3... there are 22o calories in each one...That is 660 calories... I really only found out this morning that was what is in them... I had to look it up.. I new that they obviously had calories I was just shocked to realize how many..
- Writing down everything that I eat, along with watching portion and serving sizes, and jotting down the calories and watching my calorie intake. I am doing great with this and It is really making me think about what I eat.. I bite it I write it...
- Wii Fit Everyday for 30 minuets and then I usually end up playing it with the kids for a few minuets just to give them a challenge.. I love it
- I go into the local Gym Thursday to sign up for a gym membership.. for 3 months here it will cost me $93 very reasonable.. Also the gym is starting a Body for Life Challenge within the next two weeks.. I am registered it is a 12 week program... I want to try to get to the gym....let me rephrase that I Will get to the Gym 3 times a week.. more if it is physically possible with the challenge of having someone watch the boys..
- Cereal is my new best friend. take a look at the labels.. High fibre, and low calories..
- I have almost beat my Pop Pepsi addiction.. They say ( not sure who They are...but this is what they say) it takes 30 days to break a habit... almost there I have cut out Pepsi 100% out of my life...although I have to leave a room if someone else is drinking it...I am very proud of myself.
What I need to work on..
- Water...Water....Water... I am drinking about 1.5 litres of water daily I need to drink more than that.. I have to keep the water bottle with me at all times..
- Getting my butt into the gym and burning off calories..This is what I am working on this week.. I need a fitness plan.
- Oh I realized this week that I eat way to fast.. I think I have Clean your Plate on the brain... I have to take my time eating drink water after each bite maybe,, I have to slow down...
- Also I have to work on planning in advance the three meals a day and having snack as well to keep my metabolism from dropping down.... and keeping it within the calorie intake plan.
- I also want to pick up a copy of The Biggest looser book that has been mentioned.. for anyone who has this book..Do you find it helpful?
My Current weight is 200lbs even.. yah!! that's what I am talking about...
New Year...New Rear. I hope to stay this positive throughout the challenge... I especially love the fact that by participating in the Body after Baby Challenge that I am being accountable.. Head on over to Mama Notes to check it out and to visit the other Body after Baby Challenge participants..